FOTN: 02.03.11 - MAC Beauty Marked & Mark Ronson!

No, I did not go out looking like Mark Ronson, but I did wear MAC Beauty Marked to his gig at my uni's Students' Union last night, and wanted to make a post on my FOTN. This is primarily because I did a look out of my new Jemma Kidd Make-Up Master Class book!

Face:
- Revlon ColourStay in Sand Beige
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Sand
- Bourjois Compact Powder in Miel Dore
- ELF Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
- Rimmel Sunshimmer Bronzer in Medium Matte 
- MAC MSF Smooth Merge

Eyes:
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
- MAC Beauty Marked (wet)
- 28 Neutral Palette (highlight/blending)
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Black
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
- Aiku Maikawa Lashes 910

Lips:
- L'Oreal GlamShine in Coral Strass


 And to all of you geek-lovers & Mark Ronson lovers..


He world premiered his next single, "Record Collection" to us and it is a brilliant song - keep your eyes and ears peeled for that! :)

<3yu

Comments

  1. Oooh very pretty! Love the eyeshadow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! Makes your eyes look bigger(=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rachel - Thank you! :)

    @Vida - Haha thanks! It's def a lot more black than I usually wear :)

    @makeupbykatie - Haha does it? Thanks!

    @Mandy - Thank youuuu! :)

    @Gemx - I love it tooo hahaha thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts