FOTD: 02.23.11 - Bright Pink Lips!

After the trip to London, I've had a specific bright pink lipstick from MAC that I want so badly, but due to my Project Pan, I have to wait til March. But when I came home I realised I already had a lighter bright pink - NYX Paris that I got from Mandy, so I decided to sport that yesterday, alongside my newest MAC e/s from Sinead at DitzyMakeUp.

Face:
- Revlon Colorstay in Sand Beige
- ELF Compexion Perfection Powder
- MUJI Concealer in Ochre
- MAC Style

Eyes:
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray
- MAC Woodwinked e/s
- MAC Mulch e/s
- Maybelline Quad in Chai Latte's lightest colour
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Rimmel Soft Khol Eyeliner in Black
- Rimmel Prof. Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel

Lips:
- NYX Round Lipstick in Paris

I think this urge for bright lips is my mind's subconscious way of saying,
"Where the frick is Spring?"

Have you been changing stuff up to prepare for the warmth? :)

<3yu

Comments

  1. Very pretty pink lips xo

    PopBlush <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love nyx lipstick and the fact it's pretty affordable :) great shade!

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a pretty look & the pink is perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fresh and pretty look! My makeup and nail polish has been very spring-like too, preparing for warm weather! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty lipstick, such a great spring colour! I can't wait until the sunshine arrives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! :)

    @Joann - Hahaha same, I was well into nude nailpolishes now I'm dying for pinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I've been loving bright pink lips at the moment too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh so pretty, espesh love the eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts