February 2011 Favourites :)

So February wasn't as long as January, but boy was it busy for me! However, amongst all this I still managed to keep track of what I've been loving, so here are my February Favourites..


Products Mentioned:
- Ralph Lauren Romance
- Sigma F80
- Burt's Bees Lipbalm
- OPI Teenage Dream
- MAC Vintage Selection Paint Pot
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipglass
- NYX Paris Lipstick
- Bourjois Lipstick in Fashion Rouge 23

Please let me know if you prefer me to do pics/text or if just the video is fine :) Or if you want little blurbs on the Products Mentioned list.. just lemme know what you thought lol!

A quick update on my Project Pan, this month I bought 3 make-up items! I used to have specifications of under what condition I can get my P15P exceptions, but I've just kinda made it now to 3 items per month. I'm quite proud of how well I'm doing! Since 2011, I've only bought 4 make-up items :) If you want to see what I've finished, there is a list on the left-hand side :)

What were your Feb favourites?
Hope you had a great February, and see you in March! :)

<3yu

Comments

  1. I really need that Sigma brush - I've heard so many good things about it! May have to treat myself to an order on pay day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! i think even i've bought more than that :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Georgina - Have you thought about applying to the Sigma Affiliate programme? :)

    @ellieand - Hahaha! I hope March goes as well.. lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts