February Project Pan Treats :)

So for my Project 15 Pan, I've allowed myself 3 products per month to get me by. January I did really well and only got 1 thing. In February, I took advantage of the limit and got myself 3 very lovely things from DitzyMakeUp and DaintyDollyMix's blogsales :)

Left: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Light Flush (LE)
Right Top: MAC E/S in Woodwinked, Right Bottom: MAC E/S in Mulch

I have been absolutely loving loving loving Light Flush, and have been using it as a dual highlighter and blush. I also think Woodwinked is to die for - the amount of light it catches is phenomenal, and I love how it doesn't show orange on me (apparently it does for some people, so be warned!). I'm still unsure about Mulch, but we shall see :) Here are some swatches:

Left to Right: Light Flush, Mulch, Woodwinked.

Aren't they so PRETTY?! XD

Also, if you didn't know already I am hosting a fundraising blogsale to raise money for the Japan Tsunami and Earthquake. It would mean the world if you could just take 5min to check it out and see if there's anything that you would like :) Here is the link, please spread the word! Every little bit helps, even if you buy something that's £1, remember you are getting something for being charitable :)

<3yu

Comments

  1. those products look really good. Really want to try MAC Mineralize Skinfinish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, light flush is gorgeous! I found your blog yesterday and spent over an hour at work reading it, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Light flush is gorgeous! Great job on the blog sale by the way, we have a small group of us donating to the Red Cross here otherwise I would definitely snatch up some of your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous swatches, I really like Light Flush :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woodwinked looks so nice! I can't wait for the summer when I'll have a job and I'm gonna do suuuch a big order from MAC. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts