TAG: Interview!

I've been sat in the student workroom for the past 2 hours and I've pretty much done nothing, so I thought.. I'll update my blog (typical).

So considering I can't do pictures or anything like that, I decided to do the tag that Brittany tagged me in the other day, so here goes :)



1.Why did you create this blog?
Mainly because as a final-year student, I'm busy with work (ironic..) so I had less time and patience to update my YouTube as often as I used to. Also, I don't do massive hauls so it was really awkward to do videos on small ones, and thought blogging's a better outlet on.. pretty much every situation except tutorials :)

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Mostly beauty blogs, but I tend to look for people from the UK, just because it becomes more relevant on different levels (sharing discount codes/sales, same grief about not having a Sephora, and very popular atm - the darn weather!).

3. Favorite make-up brand?
Atm I'm going through a massive MAC hype, and trying to build my collection slowly. But when I look at my collection, I see loads of MAC and CANMAKE (a Japanese brand), followed by the likes of Rimmel.. but other than that I just get what's good!

4. Favourite clothing brand?
Usually shop in H&M, Primark and Jane Norman, but not a massive fashion buff!
 
5. Your indispensable make-up product?
Foundation. I think foundation accounts for about 50% of how good I feel that day.
6. Your favourite colour?
Pink, purple and grey. (Generally, pink stuff, purple as a colour, and grey clothing/bags.)

7. Your perfume?
Atm, Gucci's Envy Me, but I love Christina Aguilera's Inspire, Ralph Lauren Romance, Cacharel's Amor Amor and Burberry's Summer :)

8. Your favourite film?
Sooo difficult.. Snatch? Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels? Red? Lucky Number Slevin? You get the drift :) Bad-ass funny films, basically.

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
So so many.. but I think atm is Australia, because.. one word (ok 2): cool animals.

10. Write the last question and answer it yourself:
 So, now that you've written an entry, are you going to go back to your work? No.

<3yu

P.S. Look out for a Sigma haul next :) My Black Friday order has come in - YAY!
P.S.S. I tag.. everyone :)

Comments

  1. haha I love that you still weren't going back to doing any work.

    I agree with you on the foundation front! I definitely do not feel good about myself without it. Have to have blusher as well though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I tried! I read one article and a page of another one..

    Hmm I love blusher, but I think my second choice would be mascara or eyeliner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love this. SO glad you filled this out. It has totally made my night.

    Andddd...CANMAKE? I like this word, therefore I want to try everything they have. I like cool words, I like them very much!

    OH! And totally check your Twitter - Such good news on my behalf :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw your tweet! :) I wanna hear what you got! Hahaha CANMAKE is brilliant, I just dunno if they ship abroad :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts