Swatches for "MAC Haul - Winter 2010" Post

The lovely 4everspink requested swatches of the lipsticks after viewing my last post, MAC Haul - Winter 2010, so I decided to post all the swatches in case other people had wanted it as well. So here they are..

Without Flash
 Top Row L to R: Creme Colour Base in Hush, Lipstick in Creme Cup, Lipstick in The Faerie Glen
Bottom Row: Eyeshadow in Tempting

With Flash
 Top Row L to R: Creme Colour Base in Hush, Lipstick in Creme Cup, Lipstick in The Faerie Glen
Bottom Row: Eyeshadow in Tempting

If you would like to see The Faerie Glen on my lips, click here :) I didn't want to post lip swatches because.. my lips are grossly dry due to  the winter weather and it wouldn't have been fair to the lovely lippies.. :P

For reference, I am currently around NC30, which is probably just about or a tad bit darker than my hand.

Hope that helped lovelies :)

<3yu

Comments

  1. The eyeshadow looks gorg, what a great autumn/winter colour!

    And congrats on the 100 followers btw, hope I'll have that many one day lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm following you now and I will be happy if you would like to do the same. MakeUpLover

    http://makeuplover01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rachel - Most definitely :) I haven't reached for it as much lately as I haven't been going out but it's still a great colour :) Me too! You definitely deserve it :)

    @DebDobDoorNob & MakeUpLover - Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to buy Tempting now!


    http://glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following!
    I really want to try tempting, i have heard so many good things about it!.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Savannah & Lauren - Tempting is so worth having :) Definitely check it out!

    Lauren, np I really like your blog! Thanks for following me back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts