June Favourites & Fails 2014


Life..
What an eventful month June was. On the 16th I finished law school, and am now on my way to finding a career for myself - very exciting stuff! If you ever have any questions about studying law, feel free to ask - I've now done both the accelerated GDL (an 8 month Graduate Diploma in Law) and the normal  LPC (Legal Practice Course). Of course this has translated into me posting on my blog at a rate I haven't since 2012.. whaaaa'?!?! (So remember to catch up if you haven't already ;))

It was also my birthday at the end May and this has led to an aweeesome Michael Kors purchase courtesy of my lovely parents, that I have not let go of since I got it last week - take a peek on my Instagram :)

Football :D
And of course, like most of the world, I have been enjoying the World Cup to no end. I played football (or 'soccer' as I called it then) all throughout school and have been known to stay up until 6am to watch matches when I lived in Tokyo, and all the tournaments were in the Western hemisphere.. much to the joy of my mother.

Wedding?
As for wedding prep.. well, you're just going to have to wait for my next post ;)

Book..
One of my birthday gifts from Ben at the end of last month was a Kindle (I elbowed my old one and have been Kindle-less since), and I went from not having read and finished a book for pleasure since 2011, to finishing 2 and moving onto my third in the last month! So far, I've read 48 Hours: A City of London Thriller and As A Crow Flies, both of which are crime thrillers, and now am rotating 180 degrees and taking on the third instalment of the Bridget Jones series, Mad About the Boy. Coincidentally, the second book was the said book I finished in 2011!

Beauty!
On the beauty side of things, I have to say that not a lot of make-up had me flailing my hands in the air with excitement, but I have lots of non-make up things that I've enjoyed. And I've got to say, I'm happy to be doing favourites again cuz I've been nothing but a slacker when it came to these this year so far! Enjoy!


If you haven't already, remember to follow me on Twitter and Instagram ! Both under @LetsMakeYuUp :)

Yu

Comments

  1. sweetie please hold the products closer to the camera and for a few seconds so we can appreciate the labelling and remember what they are :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your feedback! My camera wont focus if I bring the products up close, but I'll try to find a way around it. For the time being all the products in my videos are listed in the description box :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts