Collective MAC Haul! - Champale, Viva Glam, Blog Sale, etc.,

During December, before my Project Pan, I found myself on the MAC website at exactly the right times for a free shipping despite the time difference - twice. And so I ordered a few things, I picked up a few bits from a blog sale and then the Cham Pale collection came out (this I bought in January as my monthly treat :P) so.. here it all is :)


* Paint Pot in Vintage Selection (LE - Cham Pale)
* Lipstick in Warm Me Up (LE - Warm & Cozy; Got this from the lovely Charlie!)
* Lipglass in Viva Glam Cyndi (LE - Viva Glam; Specific post here)
* Eyeshadow in Patina (FOTD post here)
* MSF in Smooth Merge (LE - Colour Craft; Got this from the lovely Sinead!)

So apparently I like my share of LE items.. ANYWAY! Here are the swatches - I've learnt from my last MAC Haul post :)

Smooth Merge - Bottom, middle, top, everything.
L: Paint Pot in Vintage Selection; R: Eyeshadow in Patina
L: Lipstick in Warm Me Up; R: Lipglass in Viva Glam Cyndi
So far I've worn everything except the lipstick and I love them all :) The Warm Me Up is a bit of a My Lips but Better colour - just a shade lighter which I absolutely love!

Smooth Merge is something I have to get used to, as I've never had an MSF before (except the MSF Natural), and it's not something that is wearable in the day because it's so shimmery! - Is this an excuse to get the Wonder Woman Pink Power MSF? I THINK SO.

I've worn Vintage Selection twice in the space of less than a week, and I love love love it! However, it's a lot more glittery when you apply on your eyes than when you swatch it (I think it looks more pearly when swatched), which is something I wasn't ready for, but have gotten used to. It's amazing with Satin Taupe in the crease :) I've always wanted Soft Ochre as a base after I use up my primers, and this intro to Paint Pots has made me want it more!

For what I think about Patina & the Cyndi lipglass, go check out this post & this post :)

Have you guys used any of these products? Tips or tricks anyone? :)

<3yu

Comments

  1. Warm Me Up looks gorgeous. I must admit I'm getting a bit obsessed with LE collections at the moment! Great buys :) I don't know whether I should buy Viva Glam Cyndi before it ends :s xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I feel like they are bombarding us with LE's recently! And I still want sth from the Wonder Woman collection as well :( Hmm, I think it's great to have and I do love it, but I don't wanna be an enabler ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. the champale collection paint pots are sooo gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO jealous. I'm gonna have a little stroll down to my local MAC tomorrow - sehr excited. I love the look of the MSF and the paint pots, I want some more lipsticks, lip liners and glosses too but I can't decide on colours lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smooth Merge looks amazing, it sucks that it's LE though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The MSF looks beautiful. I have only one in By Candlelight and I agree that it can be a bit much for the daytime. I swirl mine on a very small flat top kabuki brush (old Holt Renfrew brush) and use that to apply it. Enjoy your new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great swatches, everything is beautiful! awesome haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @*Zoe* - Thanks love! :)

    @Marisa - Aren't they? :) Which ones do you have?

    @Rachel - You're so lucky you have a 'local' MAC, I have to go out to Birmingham! :) I'd go to karlasugar.net cuz she has collective swatches of ALL permanent lipglosses/lipsticks/blushes from MAC :)

    @Mandy - It does :( But it's also exciting to see what other MSF's come out, cuz you're sure there will be loads in the future that you'll like! :)

    @Tracy - Do you use it for highlight? I've heard people use MSF's all over the face but I'm not sure how that would work for some.. But By Candlelight always looks so pretty :)

    @BeautyxPrincess - Thanks sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg that Mineralized Skin Finish and lip gloss look gorgeous!! I just did a review on the MAC Pigment of Patina if you want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo I love that lipstick in warm me up!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts