FOTD: EYELINER! :)

A week or so ago, I posted about my excitement on getting back in touch with the gel eyeliner. Sadly, my hand had forgotten how to use eyeliner, but I THINK I've finally got it down.. you tell me!


What I'm Wearing..

Face:
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation in 03
- Bobbi Brown Correcter in Peach
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35
- Bourjois Compact Powder in Miel Dore 83
- Benefit Bella Bamba

Eyes:
- Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows in Deep Brown 03
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Clinique Gel Liner in True Black 02
- Rimmel Day2Night Mascara in Black

Lips:
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight 700


Some of you may have noticed the newbies in my collection, and yes I've been very guilty of shopping recently! A lot of it has to do with the weather changing, but also a busier lifestyle calls for more flexible/on-the-go/easy looks and products. You will undoubtedly be hearing more about the lovely things I've picked up and have been loving - but at the moment, eyeliner and eyeshadows have been my favourite things to apply! :)

What's been the focus of your looks recently? :)

<3yu

Comments

Popular Posts