November Favourites & Fails

You know you're getting old when you find yourself thinking how last November feels like it was just yesterday. In fact, 2 Novembers ago, I was starting this blog - and time's flown! Unfortunately for you, rather than a celebration this favourites comes with 2 misfortunes - 1) my "fails" were forgotten and thus are in text below and 2) my favourites video this month will be somewhat reminiscent of my earlier, slightly fuzzy, non-HD days as I forgot my camera at my friends'! Can you tell I've had a hectic month? But I hope you enjoy the video - lots of make-up this month, I don't think I've had this much in ages!


Please see the YouTube page for details :)

What was my "fail" you ask? The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub. When you have grown up in tropical countries like I have, you have the luxury of smelling real coconut and mangoes in your youth. Which also means you can smell an artificial one from a mile away. THIS, by far, is the worst artificial coconut smell I have ever smelt in my entire life. And the brown beads look like dirt on your skin. Naff. /rant.

Putting aside my disappointing, perhaps slightly overreactive scrub fail, I hope everyone had a great month - can you believe it's the holiday season soon?! Cannot. Wait! How cool are the decorations on Carnaby Street? :)


What are your plans for December?
Remember to link me up to your favourites :)

<3yu

Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram: @MakeYuUp

Comments

  1. I really do love your videos!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts