Haul! MAC, Australian Native Botanicals, Essie..

It's not often I do a haul, because the OCD side of me doesn't like not having a specific 'topic' or 'title' to put hauls under, and I do tend to pick up one bit at time. But seeing as I'd picked up a few things since my move, I thought it wouldn't hurt to make this the "The First Month of Living Here Haul".. haha or not, you get the gist.


If you follow me on Twitter, you might know that I've hauled other bits since I recorded this video early last week.. so maybe I'll find another category to do a haul in! I'm hoping to do more videos as I've found a good setting (similar to my Dude, Where's My Bun post) - so do keep your eyes out, and don't forget to subscribe to my channel :)

Lastly, I just want to draw your attention to the left of the screen - I've put icons of social media platforms you can follow me on, so do have a browse if you fancy!

Have you tried any of the things I've hauled?

<3yu

Facebook * Twitter * YouTube

Comments

Popular Posts