Skincare Routine: For Dehydrated, Combination, Acne-Prone Skin.

In an attempt to be a 'glass half full' kinda gal, I decided to take advantage of the complicated skintypes I've had in the last month or so and make my first skincare routine video, in case others go through a similar phase. I'm pretty content with what I have right now (after the whinging, blabbering and moaning) so hopefully these mini-reviews will give ideas for you for your perfect skincare routine :) I'm not a skincare expert or anything these are just what works for me.

Did not realise the amount of Origins stuff I've been loving!
Have they replaced Clarins as my go-to skincare?

This routine has definitely helped with my hydration levels, and my skin is coming back towards the 'normal' side of things right now, with even a bit of shine coming through on a busy day! After having experienced the other side of the fence, I must say that for me, I think I may have the better deal - dehydrated and dry skin is very difficult for someone that likes a natural finish!

What are some of your favourite skincare items?
Have you got your skin all figured out?

<3yu


*Links and items received for consideration are in the YouTube description box.

Comments

  1. Totally agree on the Origins love front! The only skincare brand that I really feel have made a noticeable difference to my skin - Checks & Balances, Out of Trouble Mask, Zero Oil Cleanser and Night-a-Mins oil free are my faves x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are not getting to ease up the problem of acne consult your dermatologist as soon as possible. Without knowing the problem one can’t cure it. Picking, squeezing and touching the acne again and again is the biggest crime to your skin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts