L'Oreal SS14 Les Blancs Collection











Did you let out a little "eep!" at those beautiful pastel colours? I did! How gorgeously gentle, feminine and elegant are these shades? Although the piercing rain and wind don't appear to be going anywhere (lots of love and sympathy for anyone suffering from the floods in the South West!), my mood is definitely ready for the ambiguity of springtime.

L'Oreal's offering for the Spring & Summer 2014 collection comes in two parts - Les Blancs and a new set of Top Coats. Les Blancs has four gorgeous pastels - Lemon Meringue, Nouvelle Vague, Pistachio Drage and Peach Neglige. No doubt most people will drift towards Peach Neglige - as did I! But I thought I'd be a bit adventurous and go for Pistachio Drage. Pleasantly surprised doesn't quite cover it.

And the Top Coats - I am over the moon about Disco Ball and Gold Leaf. The thing about Disco Ball that I LOVE is the holographic effect. The glitters don't just shimmer silver and white, but blimmin' rainbows. Amazing? I think so. And Gold Leaf is just my ideal gold glitter. I love gold glitter, but never liked the structured-ness of perfect hexagons. Gold Leaf is just so random and shattered, it's beautiful!

There's something about L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Polishes in general that I absolutely love - they're my favourite from the drugstore. I love how slim and compact they are, they're amazingly pigmented, I love the gold lid, they try pretty quickly and oh - I LOVE the brushes! They're so fat and flat, that it's an absolute dream to paint.

The gorgeous pastel shades of Les Blancs and the unique patters of Top Coats is not one to be missed!

The Top Coats Collection is in store from February, and Les Blancs are in store from March 2014 - both polishes are on sale at £4.99 each from Boots.

Yu

Comments

  1. I love pastel nail polishes :) My favourite one is the mint green one ^^ Haven't tried nail polishes from L'oreal yet but i like their cute small bottles!

    Thank you for the review and swatches~

    Ying ♥ || *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what, I think it's my favourite too! The small bottles are so practical, I love them :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, the color selection is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts