Jacava Clear Top & Base Coat




I apologise. I really do, for depriving you of my knowledge of quite literally my favourite top coat ever.. and now it's being discontinued. This is the Jacava's Clear Top & Base Coat.

Before I start, I want to give you an idea of Jacava as a brand - they're a high end polish company, and their selling point is in their ingredients. All their products are '8-free' - as in, they're free of formaldehyde, camphor, DBP, toulene, animal ingredients, collophane, parabens and phthalates. Science was my lowest grade in school so I don't know what they are.. but apparently they're bad and worth taking out (and basing a whole brand on it, obviously).

So what's so amazing about the Clear Top & Base Coat? If you've painted your nails right before a Never Mind the Buzzcocks episode, sat there like a statue and your hands out for the whole episode, went to bed with touch-dry nails and woke up with linen-embossed nails - this will be your saviour. This thing will dry your nails up in a matter of 10-15 minutes. What's more, it'll give you a gloss like nothing else. If you think OPI and Nails Inc are shiny - think again. The photo above genuinely does not do it justice.

Need I sell it to you further? Yes? Well, for you fellow kack-handed gals like me who gets a nip here and there on your nails, or the polish isn't quite the quality to cover the ridges in your nails, this baby will blur it all out. It's like, nanoblur for your nails (not that I've ever used nanoblur, but I hear that's what it's meant to do).

Jacava say they have another version in the pipelines which I am super excited for. But until then, if you can find yourself a bottle - grab it!

Yu

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts