I've Recently Been Wearing..

I looked through my posts last night and realized that I haven't been posting much about make-up - what's all that about? So I decided to show you guys a look I've been loving loving loving recently! :) My photos aren't great, but I'll do my best to describe!

On my eyes..


All over the lid, I've been wanting something skin-tone but shimmery to keep it quite nude but still polished (MAC Honesty). In the crease, I went for something not too dark to keep it natural, but something warm enough to complement the glow of the face (MAC Woodwinked). I topped it off with a satin highlight :) (Maybelline Chai Latte Quad 'Brow' Colour)

On my face & lips..


The whole point of this look is to be sunkissed, so I used a blusher/bronzer product (MAC MSF in So Ceylon), and dusted it along my cheeks so that I have enough colour to look healthy but nothing too pink/peach, and used a matte bronzer to do a very undefined 3 along the side of my face for a natural effect (CANMAKE Shading Powder).

For my lips I chose a warm nude-ish MLBB colour (MAC Warm Me Up) :)

And put together, it looks-a-summin' summin' like this:


Very neutral, fresh and bronzed :) 


These days I literally just tightline with a pencil liner (Rimmel Soft Kohl Liner in Black) and coat my lashes with a lengthening mascara (CANMAKE Gokubuto mascara) and a volumizing mascara (Maxfactor False Lash Effect). And as my project eyebrow progresses, my eyebrows are needing less and less help, but I still use something to fill in the gaps and shape where my brows haven't grown out yet (Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel).

What 'look' have you been loving recently? :)

<3yu

Comments

Popular Posts