My Glow Face

I don't know about you, but I am in full swing with this whole summer make up thing, and I am officially embracing the glow! I do prefer my medium-coverage foundations at times, but I've been all over the tinted moisturisers and the creams and liquids recently. These were my favourites..


Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer in Light to Medium

The Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturiser (review here) has been my favourite in the past couple of weeks. It creates the most glorious natural glow, minimises your pores and has the perfect light-medium coverage for everyday.

The Living Nature Clear Lights Tinted Moisturiser one is a new one for me, and is a true tinted moisturiser in the sense that it just adds a tint to your face and slightly tones down any minor imperfections. This one is super moisturising and sets into a natural-dewy finish - great for good skin days and errands!

Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel

Not that this has a dewy finish to it but it just blends so seemlessly and naturally, and the shade is ever so subtle. Everything seems to come together to create a gorgeous glow and dimension to your complexion. Read my review here.

The Body Shop Lightening Touch 02

Sometimes I love this, and sometimes I just don't really care. But recently, it's been love. I like applying this on my brown bone, round my eyes and on my cheek bone in a bit of a 'C' shape and it just, KAPOW! Glow. Affordable, snazzy packaging and long-lasting, I imagine this is a great alternative before you invest in the YSL Touche Eclat.

Stila Convertible Colour in Rose

Not the most popular shade in the range, but Stila's Convertible Colours are popular for a reason. Unlike many cream blushers that create solid colours, this creates more of a tint you'd expect from a liquid, but without the mess and with more pigment. I chose Rose because of the natural red flush - it goes with the no-make up look, and adds a pop of colour if you're going for a beach babe glow!

Real Techniques Contour Brush

When it comes to liquid or cream cheek products, this is the only brush I'll reach for. This is the perfect size for the area, and has a nice rounded-tapered point for precision but a fat denseness that's great for blending and buffing. It's probably my favourite brush in the set!

What are your favourite glow-givers?

<3yu

Comments

  1. I love this post!! I'm looking for a good all round highlighter, is The body Shop one the way to go? Or should I still be thinking about the Benefit range? xx

    Trial and Error Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Body Shop one is quite subtle and more like a glow rather than the opposite of contouring.. if you know what I mean? It depends which you want, but it's great for glow as is the Dior Amber Diamond! I've never tried Benefit so I'm not quite sure, sorry! The MAC Cream Colour Bases are really good for highlighting too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts