L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara



I'm guessing I'm not the only one who was slightly confused my L'Oreal's most recent mascara offering. Miss Manga? What does that even mean? (I know what it means - obviously, appropriate nationality - but it seems to be a bizarre thing to name mascaras.)

Anyway, I've been giving this one a go and the name honestly does not do it justice - it's a pretty decent mascara. If my lashes weren't so high maintenance, I'd probably love this. The mascara has a decent hold for curls and it doesn't clump too much (I sometimes like semi spider lashes so if you're not a fan - stay away). The winning feature here is definitely the volume it gives - this thing makes your lashes ginormous.

The wand is very flexible though, so you have to be a bit careful as sometimes you can try and push too hard and it'll just flop everywhere. But once you get the hang of it, you'll definitely reap the benefits. The cone shape is nice too, as it lets you reach the corners really well - reminiscent of my favourite Lancome mascara.

Is it a favourite? Not quite. For me, the curl is decent given it's a non-waterproof mascara, but my lashes are stupidly stubborn. If you're quite low maintenance on mascara and love a bit of volume and curl, the Miss Manga should impress!

Miss Manga is available for £8.99 at Boots and Superdrug.

Y

Comments

  1. I would like to try this but I do think that it is quite a weird name too.

    Kah-Feh Yen | YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to give it a try but I'm not sure whether I'll like it or not, since I'm not a big fan of volume.

    x Giada | The Beauty Recensionist

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds pretty good for a L'Oreal mascara!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure I'm sold on this one although I like the wand shape

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts