Top Make Up Products of 2013

HAPPPPPPY NEW YEAR!!!
(She says, 2 weeks late.)


It seemed only apt that I start 2014 off (again, 2 weeks late) with a video of my favourite make up products of 2013. To be honest, 2013 was a tough year for me, which also meant beauty (and most things in life!) took more of a back seat than it had done previously. That being said, thanks to lovely PRs and the occasional shopping trip, I managed to find lots and lots of things that I've really enjoyed - and other products that I've continued to enjoy since before 2013.

If you're also a blogger, you KNOW these ranking things are massively difficult to decide on - if I could show you 50 products without losing your attention (which I definitely couldn't do!), I would. So I just went with my gut feeling. In which case, you may have heard of some before, you may have not - I may not have used some as long as others either. But I hope you enjoy these and thank you so much for all your support in 2013, and I hope you hang around for a (hopefully) great 2014!


Yu

Comments

Popular Posts