'What's On My Face?' Video

When I Google make-up products, I often look at the 'Images' section because I like looking at photos of products in action - and I'm sure I'm not the only one! Packaging and how a product looks is always fun but at the end of the day, you wanna see how it works. So I decided to make a video talking through the products that I have on my face that day - kind of like a series of mini reviews of products I've been wearing a lot.

CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR THE VIDEO! :)


If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I've just finished a hellish 9 days of daily exams - woo! So for the next month at least, I hope to be blogging and YouTubing to my heart's content! If you have any requests or had any requests that I have yet to fulfill please let me know in the comments and I'll do my best to get them done while I can :)

Thanks for your patience guys, and I hope you like the new video!

<3yu

Comments

Popular Posts