April Favourites 2012

What is going on - I'm late again!

(Here's a happy bunny picture because I forgot to take a pic of the products.. haha oops)

April's favourites were a bit difficult because I went back into autopilot and used a lot of the same things, and only experimented a few times with pinker blushes and coloured eyeliner - not enough to say they were favourites. So sadly, the colour-product dry spell continues! However, I can safely say that I'm back to my, "I WANNA BUY STUFF!" self with an arm's length long wishlist, so hopefully there will be newer products in the future - and it's my birthday this month! ;)

For the time being, please enjoy my favourites! :)



<3yu

Comments

  1. I adore CARMEX too...It is the only lip producr that will constantly keep lips in excellent condition!
    Pass by my blog to check out my new makeover post.Hope you like it!
    luv,
    http://www.beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts