Empties #3


Is it hoarding or is it genius - I don't know, but I enjoy keeping empty products for months on end just to film this video. This time, it was a bit longer than usual and I'm actually disappointed at how little I've actually finished! Note to self: do better.

For those of you who are new to the concept, Empties are videos where people review things they've finished. They're often super helpful because it means that person has experienced the life cycle of the product, and so their opinions will have been developed over lots of time and experimentation! Enjoy :)


All the products are mentioned on the description box in YouTube.

Yu

Comments

  1. hey nice blog.
    kindly visit my blog www.makeupsite.blogspot.com and kindly follow';)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts