On the Road Skincare: Weleda One-Step Cleanser & Toner

It's all well and good to have palettes that have both blushers, bronzers and eyeshadows, and foundations in little pots - but what about skincare? Unless you've craftily manouvered your skincare routine around products you also have small sample sachets of, they're the stuff that can take up space and weigh you down.

Now if I could go bippity bobbity boop! and miniaturise all your skincare products for you, I'd be happy to but unfortunately I don't have any magical skills I'm yet aware of (I cross my fingers in hope). Instead, I bring you a fantastic discovery - a 2 in 1 skincare product that doesn't have you compromising your skin's health for lighter bags and smaller bottles..

Weleda One-Step Cleanser & Toner


There were several reasons why I absolutely loved this product. Aside from Weleda's use of natural ingredients, I found the smell refreshing and calming - even at night! It's very citrusy and herbal. The formula is super easy to use - you pour some on a cotton pad, and wipe away!

I absolutely love that this doesn't leave your skin tight. It's made for normal and combination skin so it provides a perfect hydration whilst removing make-up and I think it balanced out my skin really well. Since I've been home and using something else to cleanse, I've felt like my skin's got more dehydrated.. but that might be the heat? I'm not sure, but it definitely does hydrate, balance out and tone your skin :)

The thing that really stood out for me is the fact that I don't seem to get spotty after continued use like I do when I use make-up wipes so I can only assume that this is removing make-up better! That being said it's not fantastic on waterproof mascara, but it removes it enough so it's not all clumpy and gross.. but then again, my mascara only ever comes off with oil cleansers so it might be a bit of both there!

Although the glass bottle can be heavy, it's a good way to cut out toner but still have a good cleansing routine while you're travelling. I also find this incredibly useful at home. When I don't like how my foundation sits, I'll use to wipe it off. I also use it on lazy evenings when I can't be bothered to do my whole cleansing routine, but don't want to sleep with my make-up on.

It's a generally great multi-use product that doesn't leave you with awful skin like make-up wipes, and has great skincare qualities like balancing combination skin and getting some hydration in there!

It's available from the Weleda website for £13.95 or £10 from Look Fantastic (whom I haven't had a good experience with, but it might just be me!).

What are your travelling skincare must-haves?

<3yu

Comments

  1. I have been looking for a new toner to try out thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is fab, it definitely is a cleanser-toner :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts