FOTD: Back With MAC Eyeshadows :)

I really have missed wearing eyeshadow (as I haven't shut up about since my previous post) so I decided to pop a FOTD with a combination I wore today :) I've also missed doing FOTDs - it's just so difficult as a lot of days I don't wear make-up, or because I have limited products with me I haven't been very adventurous!  Ironically, I've dropped my MAC 15 eyeshadow palette twice today - ever so graceful. Anyway, enough rambling now, on to the FOTD! :P


What I'm Wearing..

Face:
- MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Medium Dark
- Bobbi Brown Correcter in Peach
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35
- Bourjois Compact Powder in 73 Miel Dore
- Rimmel Sunshimmer Bronzer in Medium Matte
- Dior Shimmer Powder in 02 Amber Diamond

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- MAC Naked Lunch Eyeshadow (all over the lid)
- MAC Tempting Eyeshadow (in outercorner and socket)
- MAC Brule Eyeshadow (brow highlight)
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24hrs
- MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack
- Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows in Deep Brown 03

Lips:
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 700 Nude Delight
- Dior Addict Lipstick in 343 Miss Dior

I think my favourite parts of this look is first the polished-looking eye - it makes SUCH a big difference to have a really good brow highlight in my opinion, and both Naked Lunch and Tempting are gorgeous colours! I've also gone back to using eyeliner - although I still haven't winged it out as I used to always do :) The second is using Dior Amber Diamond as a blusher - it's very subtle but gives a lovely glow that really tones down your look.

My least favourite is the lippy - I usually wear my Dior Addict on top of a light layer of concealer or foundation, which brings out the peach more. I thought I'd experiment because I'm not particularly a fan of putting face products on my lips, but I think I'll be going back to that from now on!

Thanks for reading guys, hope you liked it :)

<3yu

Comments

Popular Posts