While I've Been Away..

There are multiple reasons why I've been absent recently (none of which I'll bore you with) but ultimately I've been rushed off my feet to a great extent. And I do quite literally mean that, as I'm currently in Japan! A highly unplanned but necessary trip, so that'll probably explain my unsociably timed tweets..

Anyway I have a few updates - one of which is probably the reason why you clicked on this post - I've been Chanel-ing quite vehemently! Early June I made a sneaky purchase of a Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, and at Duty Free I couldn't help but grab this lovely quad for a bargain price of £30 (I use 'bargain' in the most relative sense humanly possible).


As you may know from my wishlist post, I've been wanting a quad for quite a while now, so I've been a very happy owner of Prelude for a few days (Misty Eyes got written off after seeing it in person). That being said I haven't had a chance to try it - the consequences of living under the roof of a woman who does not see the point of beauty products (who wouldn't if they look about 10yrs younger than their age right?) But shall keep you updated in the future if anyone asks :)

Now the second thing you may have noticed is my blog has had a bit of a facelift! As much as I loved that personal blog-feel, I've been wanting to expand into something more like a magazine, making room for more researched and informative features with certain themes. I do love telling you guys about what I think about products, but I think it's time I added another level to this baby.

As a consequent to the facelift, I've had to switch to Disqus again, as this template that I got doesn't accommodate for the direct 'reply' feature that Blogger brought in recently. This means all my comments between the time I initially quit Disqus and now has been deleted - if you ever need to reference them or I never got to respond to yours, please let me know and I'll do so right away. I've also yet to figure out how to sort out my labels efficiently on this layout, and more generally, how the navigation bar above works!

So please do bear with me, and I do hope you like my new idea and layout. While I have no intention yet of straying from the idea too much, any feedback is more than welcome. Anything you don't think feels right or that you adore/would adore will be greatly appreciated!

Anyway, that's about it really. Many thanks for all your support, and I hope you like where I'm hoping to take this blog :)

<3yu

Comments

Popular Posts